[Paraview] Preserve ordering when transposing Table?

Dean Neumann dwneumann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:12:28 EDT 2016

When I view field data in a spreadsheet view the Row IDs are numerically
ordered correctly (i.e. 1-9, followed by 10-19, followed by 20-29, ...) etc.

When I  then apply a Transpose Table filter, the row numbers become the
columns but they are ordered alphabetically (i.e. 1, 10, 11, 12, ..., 2,
20, 21, 22, ..., 3, 30, 31...).  I cannot see a property that preserves
numeric ordering when transposing a table using the Transpose Table
filter.  Is this possible?

thanks...
Dean Neumann