[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Client-server mode fails with 5.0.1

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 27 13:15:24 EDT 2016

Paul,

Can you try this:
1. Connect to pvserver started with  --use-offscreen-rendering
2. From Edit | Settings, Render View tab, set "Remote Render
Threshold" to 0.  Accept the change using OK.
3. Interact with render view.

Do you get the same segfault? If so, it's independent of what you're
rendering, but just the fact that remote rendering kicks in. We can
then debug further.

Utkarsh