[Paraview] Questions on Paraview with 3D vector fields

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jun 21 13:17:07 EDT 2016

Jim,

I think I'm pretty confused about what you are trying to do. I don't know what you mean by "pick center on one of the glyphs." Can you back up and describe in detail how you are setting up your visualization. What you use to read the data, what filters you apply, how you set up the display, and the interactions you are doing.

-Ken