[Paraview] basics of paraview client server programming

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:59:29 EDT 2016

Dear Utkarsh,
thank you for your offer to search the old ParaView Guide v3 client-server
programming chapter. May I ask whether your search has been successful?
Even a scan of the pages from the relevant chapter would be nice, if you
are authorized to share it.

I have read all your links, and they are great to get an idea about the
changes that are going on. However, I would need a well structured
book-chapter which builds the story from the basic requirements to a full,
simple application. The information in the links is so spread that
everything seems to depend on everything else, and nowhere is it clear what
are ideas for the future, what is under current development, and what has
been deprecated again.
I would really like to read again the chapter from ParaView Guide v3, which
I remember gave me perfect insight into Paraview years ago. Even if it is
rather out of date, it would give me a solid basis to better understand the
current developments.

Peter