[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: 5.0.1/Exodus Reader

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 1 16:28:32 EDT 2016

Rick,

The superbuild isn't updated yet to build newer Mesa. Mesa now needs
LLVM etc and hence it's a little tricky. I believe Chuck is working on
getting that working. In the mean time, here's a docker file we use to
build mesa verions:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/mesa-builds/tree/master

That will show what options to use to build mesa appropriately.

Utkarsh