[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: 5.0.1/Exodus Reader

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Wed Jun 1 16:06:11 EDT 2016

Is there an issue in the SuperBuild?   I just did a quick look through the
Superbuild source, and it looks like the file version.cmake is wanting to
use MesaLib-7.11.2 …..

59  $ git pull
Already up-to-date.

60 $ grep -i mesa versions.cmake
  add_revision(mesa
    URL "http://www.paraview.org/files/dependencies/MesaLib-7.6.1.tar.gz"
  add_revision(mesa
    URL "http://paraview.org/files/dependencies/MesaLib-7.11.2.tar.gz"
# We stick with 7.11.2 for Mesa version for now. Newer mesa doesn't seem to
add_revision(osmesa
    URL "http://paraview.org/files/dependencies/MesaLib-7.11.2.tar.gz"

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory