[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: ParaView 5.0.1 on an older Mac

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Jun 1 10:16:32 EDT 2016

The code has been updated in VTK as of a month or two ago. But PV is using
an older version of the code. I doubt the new code would warn on your
system Cory, but until PV releases a new version (or build PV master) it
will continue to use the old code.

We definitely can dynamically test for it, that is basically what the
appleBug test does. To be safe with it I think on apple systems it would
cause a window to pop up briefly while it tests it. (offscreen might not
match onscreen)

Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.