[Paraview] Runtime Error for plotting over time

Nasrollah Hajaliakbari nhajaliakbari at ymail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:51:15 EDT 2016

Dear Paraview developers

I intended to plot a quantity on a certain point with exact coordinates overthe time. To do so, I use ProbeLocation to capture the point. Then, I useFind Data to Plot the probe Over Time.
In the Find Data window, I set the Find on point and fromon Probe Location. My ID was set to zero which was exactly thesame as the Probe Location tool.   However, when I select Run Selection Query, I got thefollowing error:“RuntimeError: 'numpy' module is not found. numpy is neededfor this functionality to work. Please install numpy and try again”.
I would be wondering if you could tell me how I can fix this error.
Best regards
Nasr