[Paraview] Can a collaborative client share a pipeline without creating a view itself?

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:36:29 EDT 2016

Dear Utkarsh,
thank you for these explanations. If you feel like I "keep asking time
consuming questions over and over again without contributing back to the
community much", it is, because I'll need a long time to get to a point
where I can help others. Maybe never. Depends on the help I get :(

If you find some time to look back into this, please drop me a message.
I'll appreciate. I'll continue developing a minimal solution with only VTK
dependencies in the meantime.

Peter