[Paraview] Table to structured grid, Table to point, Delaunay 3D, etc...

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 03:45:57 EDT 2016

Hi Stephane,

It can be a bit confusing, but for example if you have a cube:

X = 20 cells, Y = 20 cells, Z = 20 cells (i.e.) the dimensions are 20 x 20 x 20

In Paraview, the extent always starts at index 0 so the whole extent would be:

X = 0 to 19, Y = 0 to 19, Z = 0 to 19.

For structured grids, the order on X, Y and Z must be correct. X
changes fastest, then Y and finally Z, something due to the way VTK
works - maybe an expert can clarify better.

Lester