[Paraview] Table to structured grid, Table to point, Delaunay 3D, etc...

stephaneンドング メファネ stephane at fujielectric.com
Sun Jul 3 20:37:05 EDT 2016

Hello,

I really need someone to explain the meaning and setting of "Whole extent"
in the "Table to structured grid" filter, I've read the following thread:"
http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-October/013948.html" and
would like to know how the Whole Extent (0, 149), (0, 151), (0, 2) was
deducted from the dataset.
Also, I've been trying without success to get a volume from a *.csv file
with "Table to Point" -->"Delaunay 3d".
Table to point is working fine, but Delaunay 3D is meshing my model wrong.
I then tried to append scalars on an STL version of my model using "append
dataset" and the point cloud, but all the scalars turn to 0.

several subject I know, but one goal: Find a way to read ANSY MEchanical
model/results in PARAVIEW.

Thanks in advance.

Ndong-Mefane Stephane, Dr.Eng
Basic Design Sec.