[Paraview] Calculate Edge Lengths in Unstructured Grid

Fastl, Thomas thomas.fastl at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 17:07:29 EST 2016

Hey Tim,

thanks for your reply! The Mesh Quality filter indeed provides the Edge Ratio for all tetrahedral elements, a single value calculated for every cell using the values I actually need. There must be a way to access them specifically (min/max/mean edge length) or a workaround to obtain this information. Does anybody know how I could do that? Thank you for your help!

Best, Tom