[Paraview] How to find the distance to nearest node for each node in MultiBlockDataset

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Mon Jan 25 10:52:20 EST 2016

All,

Still stupid!

I think I can loop thru nodes directly without looping thru individual blocks (want inter-block distance anyway)

The problem is I import x,y,z of nodes and then calculate distance with them and the result is not a float or a string so I have problems comparing it to other quantities and cannot be used in SetValue, for instance

So, after I calculate distance why is it [312.7] instead of 312.7?

thanks

Dennis