[Paraview] [EXT] Re: How to find the distance to nearest node for each node in MultiBlockDataset

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Fri Jan 22 16:39:48 EST 2016

Utkarsh,

I am feeling really stupid at the moment as this seems simple but I cannot escape the ValueError:  setting an array element with a sequence error.

Here is my latest (250th?) edit, which now doesn't like the float assignment of Distance, but I give up.  I decided to loop over all nodes inside a loop over all nodes and just calculate all the distances and keep the smallest, but I can't seem to calculate a distance, then compare it to the min and assign it to the array.    I am testing it on a solid element model with a single block loaded, so bake.e, for instance, would work.

Thanks

Dennis