[Paraview] using paraview with ompi and grid engine queue system

Thomas Førde thomas.forde at ulstein.com
Mon Jan 11 04:50:11 EST 2016

Now we are finally getting somewhere.

First rendering tests are going through the sge queue system.

I notice however that the pictures are a bit more pixelated, specially on edges, I would assume this has something to do wiuth using osmesa instead of opengl, but can one correct this in one way or another.

If it takes more cpu time it doesn’t matter, as one have plenty to take from.