[Paraview] using paraview with ompi and grid engine queue system

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jan 8 09:53:25 EST 2016

The PYTHON_LIBRARY cmake variable is set incorrectly. It is set to
"/usr/lib64/python2.6". It should be set to a .so file, e.g. in my
case, it is  "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpython2.7.so". Find the
appropriate python2.6.so on your system and the set this variable to
point to it. That explains the linking issues.

Utkarsh