[Paraview] build with enabling silo

samar aseeri samaraseeri at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 12:11:11 EST 2016

Dear ParaView Officials,
I'm getting the following cmake error while enabling the silo for paraview. I want to know if have to manually build silo and refer to its paths.

 CMake Error at VTK/CMake/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97 (MESSAGE):
   Could NOT find SILO (missing: SILO_LIBRARY SILO_INCLUDE_DIR)
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   VTK/CMake/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:288 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
   CMake/FindSILO.cmake:42 (FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
   Utilities/VisItBridge/databases/CMakeLists.txt:114 (find_package)

Best Regards