[Paraview] Slow loading data with geometry

wturner wturner at hep.ph.liv.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 13:49:47 EST 2016

Hi all,

This should be an easy one. I've got GEANT4 exported geometry and
events. I've got a plugin to convert from GEANT to VTK I cut down the
geometry to what I need, save it as VTM and use this in the future. If I
load the HEPREP.zip events without the geometry I can press play and
flip though event by event quickly, ~10ms per event.. But if I try and
flip through events with geometry it takes ~10-20seconds per event.

I've tried right clicking on the geom and selecting "ignore time", but
no luck. Can't find anything in the documentation.

Thanks,
WT