[Paraview] Merry Christmas ...

Niklas Röber roeber at dkrz.de
Wed Dec 14 03:31:01 EST 2016

Dear All,

this year we made our Christmas Cards with ParaView.  ;-)
Except for the text and the logos, this image was created solely using
ParaView 5.2 and OSPRay. It shows liquid cloud water as clouds and
streamtubes visualizing wind velocity. Thank you all for making such a
superb piece of software! I hope that you all have some deserved time
off during the holiday season.

If someone is interested in the data, it is -- except for Santa of
course -- part of the 2017 IEEE SciVis contest and can be downloaded
here:   https://www.dkrz.de/SciVis

Merry Christmas,
Niklas

Dr. Niklas Röber
Visualisierung
Abteilung Anwendungen

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstraße 45 a • D-20146 Hamburg • Germany

email: roeber at dkrz.de
phone: +49 (0)40 460094 283
   fax: +49 (0)40 460094 270
   web: http://www.dkrz.de/

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784