[Paraview] Compiling Catalyst Examples

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Aug 30 09:42:49 EDT 2016

Hi,

The examples have been moved into the ParaView source tree at
<source>/Examples/Catalyst. This makes it easier to test the examples and
keep them in sync with the PV source. You can still compile them separately
and individually if you want to.

On my Linux machine, when I build ParaView master (a bit beyond 5.1.2) the
example executables get put in the bin subdirectory of the build directory.
They may not get installed to the install bin directory though if that's
where you're looking for them. If you're looking for them in the build
directory, what gets returned when you search for CxxFullExample? That's
where all of the Catalyst examples should get put.

Best,
Andy