[Paraview] Compiling Catalyst Examples

Hermano ... hermano_lustosa at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:16:10 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone

I am looking for some help in order to run the catalyst examples found in:
https://github.com/Kitware/ParaViewCatalystExampleCode-MOVED-

I've downloaded and compile paraview with Examples flag set to on in ccmake during configuration. But I can't find any binaries in the build directory for the examples in the page above. Is there another flag specifically for catalyst examples? And where will the corresponding binaries by placed in the build directory?

If you could point me to some reference I'll be very glad. Thanks in advance