[Paraview] VTK XML Unstructured Grid format

Christopher Neal chrisneal at snumerics.com
Wed Aug 24 14:18:06 EDT 2016

Thanks T.J.

I was just curious if the output format supported different ways of expressing the connectivity, kind of like there are flags for binary and ascii. I didn’t know if the xml *.vtu supported a classic vtk numbering. From what Armin said it looks like the offset format is the accepted and only form of the *.vtu file.

-Chris