[Paraview] Cannot access information from second input array in a XML custom filter

Evan Kao tossin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:17:21 EDT 2016

Hey guys,

Just a bump in case anyone who can answer my question missed this.
Basically, is it possible to specify two input array drop down menus in a
Custom Filter XML file and get the array information from both?  I can get
two drop down menus in the Properties panel, but can only get information
from one of them.

Thanks,
Evan Kao