[Paraview] question-filter

Megdich Islem megdich_islem at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 6 15:21:46 EDT 2016

Hi,
Can I ask if there is any update with the filter problem giving negative volume. I get stuck !!!
Regards,Islem

    Le Mardi 29 mars 2016 16h46, Megdich Islem via ParaView <paraview at paraview.org> a écrit :

 Hi,
Thank you, I tried volume(inputs[0]), I got no error and no result in the renderview. But, I got a data called result in the information panel, the data range is [-1, 1.544e-06]. Is this what I normally need to get ? Does the data range mean that the cells are of negative volume.I attached picture that show information panel before and after applying the pythonCalculator.
Regards,Islem

    Le Mardi 29 mars 2016 14h06, Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> a écrit :

 > Thank you for your email. I used volume(input) expression for my case and
> for the sphere from the the sources but again I got an error in both of
> cases which is AttributeError: 'builtin_function_or_method' object has no
> attribute 'NewInstance'. See picture attached.

Use "inputs[0]" instead of "input" e.g. volume(inputs[0]).