[Paraview] eyedomelightning in paraview 5?

Thomas Engels zeus_7hc at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 6 13:52:27 EDT 2016

Hello,

I used to use the EyeDomeLightning plugin ( see e.g.,
https://blog.kitware.com/eye-dome-lighting-a-non-photorealistic-shading-technique/
)
However, support for it seems to be dropped in the newest paraview
versions (>5.0).
Is it planned to re-include the plugin? Can it somehow still be used?
I found it a very helpful tool to create appealing visualizations.

Best regards
Thomas Engels

-- Thomas Engels, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Researcher AIFIT Project (Flying
insects in turbulence) Institut für Strömungsmechanik und Technische
Akustik FG Numerische Fluiddynamik (MB123) Müller-Breslau-Strasse 8
10623 Berlin Germany +49 30 314 22849 École normale supérieure
Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique 24, Rue Lhomond 75231 Paris Cedex
05 France