[Paraview] Saving with Solid Color information

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:27:01 EDT 2015

I am using state files as a solution for now, while i can't find a way of
saving solid color info.

The problem is that each filter that I apply in my data, I have to color
the data again.

It is a large group of data so it's counter-productive.

Maybe, when there's time, I will produce a scalar with the same value for
all the points, and link with a custom color palette, I think it will help
me better than state files.

Thanks anyway Cory!