[Paraview] Custom filter: exposed properties of a Calculator filter

Jean-Michel Lucas jm.lucas at gantha.com
Tue Sep 22 05:07:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to create a Custom Filter in ParaView 4.3.1.

I am having trouble with the exposed properties of a Calculator filter: when
defining the properties for my custom filter, I am selecting the "Function"
property and setting the property name for this Calculator. However, when
using the custom filter, this property name does not appear in the
Properties panel of the Object Inspector. Is this a known bug or is there
something I'm missing ?

Also, is it possible to hide the calculator buttons and only leave the blank
field ? This was the default behavior in (at least) ParaView 3.12.0.

Thank you for your help.

Jean-Michel