[Paraview] Axes Grid bug with 2D surfaces

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Sep 17 11:57:50 EDT 2015

> 1) Adjusting the font, color, etc. for all axes together in one step.
> Currently I have to change e.g. the color 6 times, which is quite
> tedious if I just quickly want to adjust the color of the axes.

True. I couldnt' decide if they should be separate or combined. I
opted for separate since it allows for nice viz like this
(http://www.kitware.com/blog/files/48_97946856.png). BTW, you can use
the "Save current values as default" button on the bottom left corner
of the dialog to preserve your setup between multiple ParaView runs.

> 2) Changing the origin of the "Axes Grid". In the old "Cube Axes" this
> was easily done by adjusting the "Custom bounds".

You should be able to use the "Data Transform" group of properties for
a similar effect.

Utkarsh