[Paraview] Axes Grid bug with 2D surfaces

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:17:40 EDT 2015

Wow! Thanks for the very quick response!

Indeed the suggested workaround fixes this issue, there were just too
many options already in the basic settings that I didn't find the right
one to adjust this from the advanced settings.

Also, now that I started to play with this, I would have two suggestions
for improving the otherwise very nice Axes Grid:

1) Adjusting the font, color, etc. for all axes together in one step.
Currently I have to change e.g. the color 6 times, which is quite
tedious if I just quickly want to adjust the color of the axes.

2) Changing the origin of the "Axes Grid". In the old "Cube Axes" this
was easily done by adjusting the "Custom bounds".

Thanks for the great effort you are putting into developing ParaView!

Best regards,
Armin