[Paraview] Isosurface and slicing with Catalyst in C++

Dorier, Matthieu mdorier at anl.gov
Tue Sep 8 11:01:50 EDT 2015

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try.

Matthieu
________________________________
From: Utkarsh Ayachit [utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 9:52 AM
To: Dorier, Matthieu
Cc: Andy Bauer; paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Isosurface and slicing with Catalyst in C++

Matthieu,

There indeed seems to be some issue with 4.3 editions. Since the code worked as expected with the latest ParaView 4.4-RC2, here's what I did:

1. Created a pull request to update the CatalystExamples code to build with 4.4-RC2 here (https://github.com/Kitware/ParaViewCatalystExampleCode/pull/5). Once Andy gets a chance to review these, they will get merged in.
2. I've uploaded Catalyst editions for 4.4-RC2 to http://www.paraview.org/download/. I'd suggest using the 4.4-RC2 editions along with the build fixes in the above pull request.

Note not all examples will build with the Editions (since the Editions don't have all the code from ParaView). I verified however that the CxxMappedDataArrayExample builds and runs with the Rendering-Python edition that you had selected earlier.

Utkarsh