[Paraview] Isosurface and slicing with Catalyst in C++

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 8 10:52:05 EDT 2015

Matthieu,

There indeed seems to be some issue with 4.3 editions. Since the code
worked as expected with the latest ParaView 4.4-RC2, here's what I did:

1. Created a pull request to update the CatalystExamples code to build with
4.4-RC2 here (https://github.com/Kitware/ParaViewCatalystExampleCode/pull/5).
Once Andy gets a chance to review these, they will get merged in.
2. I've uploaded Catalyst editions for 4.4-RC2 to
http://www.paraview.org/download/. I'd suggest using the 4.4-RC2 editions
along with the build fixes in the above pull request.

Note not all examples will build with the Editions (since the Editions
don't have all the code from ParaView). I verified however that
the CxxMappedDataArrayExample builds and runs with the Rendering-Python
edition that you had selected earlier.

Utkarsh