[Paraview] Isosurface and slicing with Catalyst in C++

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Sep 2 17:23:21 EDT 2015

One thing I want to clarify with respect to what Andy said. Figuring out
parallel rendering in VTK is tricky but from ParaView be it C++ or Python,
it is much easier. We are here to provide help.

Having said this, if you think that you will be changing your in situ
functionality regularly, I would also highly recommend the Python route. If
you are planning to build in a relatively fix in situ capability, C++ is a
decent option. I would still recommend getting there through the Python
route.  Once you have everything figured out, we can help convert things to
C++.

Best,
-berk