[Paraview] change default color map

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Oct 28 15:55:24 EDT 2015

Hi Nico,

In the Color Map Editor, choose your preferred color map. Next, scroll down
to the very bottom. There are a few buttons with icons that look like this:

[image: Inline image 1]

If you click the button on the right, it will save your current color map
as the default for all arrays. The button in the middle will save the
current color map for all arrays that have the same name as the current
array that is being color mapped from the object selected in the Pipeline
Browser. The button on the left will restore the
application-default colormap - to save it as the default, you would then
need to click the middle or right buttons, depending on your need.

I hope that is clear.

Best regards,
Cory