[Paraview] tile edge artifacts with volume rending in parallel mode

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Wed Oct 21 16:26:50 EDT 2015

Ryan,

This is a known issue and I just finished one bug with tiling and will be
looking at this bug next. Thanks for sharing the state file. I will report
back as I made progress on this issue.

Looks like you are using the OpenGL backend. Is there a possibility of you
switching to OpenGL2 backend?

- Aashish