[Paraview] Volume Rendering 17GB 8.5 billion cell volume

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Oct 20 17:55:54 EDT 2015

Here it is. It would be great if someone else try it as well:

----Steps----
1. In src/mesa/main/config.h, there should MAX_TEXTURE_MBYTES defined. I
believe by default it was 1024 Mbytes. Please change it to 4096 or
something higher.

2.  Then Compile and Install MESA again (do not forget to set the
MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE to 3.2).

3. Compile paraview again (server)