[Paraview] Silce Feature Question

Dennis Conklin dennis_conklin at goodyear.com
Tue Oct 6 07:42:34 EDT 2015

Michael,

Do you really need all those slices simultaneously?   Something that I have found very useful is to create a single slice and then rotate the mesh thru it.   If you animate the rotation (Transform) then you can also get a very nice animation of the slices by setting the camera perpendicular to the slice.   If you have a Spreadsheet open with focus on the slice, you should be able to write out the data from each one.

I will leave it to the gurus to give details of how to script this, including outputting from the Spreadsheet at each timepoint, if you think this would work for you.

YMMV,

Dennis