[Paraview] Customize programmable filters: copy arrays

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 15:39:41 EST 2015

Don't use DeepCopy() unless you intend to change the values of the output
arrays. Use ShallowCopy() instead. You don't need CopyStructure() by the
way. Alternatively, you can use PassData(). Something like this:

output.GetPointData().PassData(inputs[0].GetPointData())
output.GeCellData().PassData(inputs[0].GetCellData())

Best,
-berk

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Dennis Conklin <dennis_conklin at goodyear.com