[Paraview] Some questions about Catalyst Live Visualization

Adam Lyon lyon at fnal.gov
Mon Nov 2 16:06:06 EST 2015

Hi Andy - I've pushed my "CatalystLiveButtons" plugin to
https://github.com/lyon-fnal/CatalystLiveButtons . It has a button for the
single step and a connection button that also sets the Paused state once
the connection is established. I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your
icons. One day I'll make better ones.    Don't hesitate to send me comments
or concerns for this code. Thanks! -- Adam

*------*

*Adam L. Lyon*
*Scientist; Associate Division Head for Systems for Scientific Applications*

Scientific Computing Division & Muon g-2 Experiment
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
630 840 5522 office
www.fnal.gov
lyon at fnal.gov