[Paraview] Fwd: Problems in rendering when raw image is resized

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat May 30 09:51:04 EDT 2015

I am not entirely sure what 1 is. However, for 2, try changing the "Scalar
Opacity Unit Distance" from the "Properties" panel. ParaView will set it to
a value based on the data spacing after the first "Apply". If you change
the spacing after that, you can use the "Reset using current data values"
button next the option on the "Properties" panel to recompute using the
current data values.

Utkarsh