[Paraview] Fwd: Problems in rendering when raw image is resized

Thomas Oliveira thomas.oliveira at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:29:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have two problems that happen when setting the size of the voxels of a
raw image.
Do you have any idea about it, please?

1) When I import a 3D raw image, if I set the data spacing, i.e., the size
of each voxel, to 1,1,1, I can correctly visualize and rotate the image.
However, if I set the voxel size to the values I need
(5.549E-6,5.549E-6,5.549E-6), the image is rendered as if clipped when
turned to certain angles (please see picture thisShouldBeCuboid.png
attached).

2) Another problem for the same image is that, if the data spacing is set
to 1,1,1, I get a certain contrast between grey and white (size1.png). If
it it set to 0.1,0.1,0.1, the grey color becomes whiter (size01.png).
Finally, when it is set to the correct small size, it is completely white.

Thank you for your help,

Thomas Oliveira