[Paraview] [Catalyst] true time information instead of time step

Andrew Ho andrewh0 at uw.edu
Thu May 28 13:20:23 EDT 2015

I am using Paraview Catalyst (v. 4.2 since 4.3 doesn't seem to work with
Catalyst generated scripts) and I have data which has uneven true times:

0 0.1 0.15 0.18 0.25 ...

When I output data from Catalyst's generated scripts, it outputs a series
of files using the time step (0, 1, 2, 3, ...), but the true time
information appears to be gone.

How can I get this information back so I can properly annotate and view my
data?

I am using vtkImagaData and the outputted files are *.pvti and *.vti files
of the full dataset.

--
Andrew Ho