[Paraview] [paraview] out of memory

丁晓燕 dingxyan at 163.com
Wed May 20 04:34:21 EDT 2015

Dear,
        I use the paraview of Version4.1, and the memory of my computer is 4G. When I load about 190 ply files at the same time, there will be errors about out of memory, but it runs normally when the number of the file is less than 190.

The error message as shown below:
ERROR: In C:\DBD\pvs-x32\paraview\src\paraview\VTK\Rendering\OpenGL\vtkOpenGLCoincidentTopologyResolutionPainter.cxx, line 176
vtkOpenGLCoincidentTopologyResolutionPainter (7A9A9938): failed after RenderShiftZBuffer 1 OpenGL errors detected
  0 : (1285) Out of memory
ERROR: In C:\DBD\pvs-x32\paraview\src\paraview\VTK\Rendering\OpenGL\vtkOpenGLDisplayListPainter.cxx, line 188
vtkOpenGLDisplayListPainter (7AAE3358): failed after RenderInternal 1 OpenGL errors detected
  0 : (1285) Out of memory

        Thanks for your help.
Yours truly,
dxy