[Paraview] Switching Between Readers

Dean, Kevin kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com
Sun May 17 22:33:58 EDT 2015

I was wondering if there was a way to instantiate a superclass that, let's
say, can switch between vtkPolyDataAlgorithm and vtkImageAlgorithm.

I have a reader that (as of now) converts the data within a protobuf file
to image data.

But currently, I have multiple protobuf files with different information.
However, the file extension is still .pbuf, and it seems that the reader
xml parsers the files based off this input.

So would it be easier to change the filename? Or is there a way to switch
between the two algorithm classes?

Thanks for your time!

Kevin E. Dean

--
This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within this email