[Paraview] Integrate Variables filter generates negative volume for UnstructuredGrid

Mark Cartwright mcartwright at microseismic.com
Thu May 14 18:17:31 EDT 2015

Andy,

  Thanks for the quick reply – that unstructured grid was output from vtkClipDataSet.  I did not think to try the Mesh Quality filter – I will try that.

  This is the first ugrid that I have seen this happen to, we are using clipdataset to slice a reservoir model ugrid using a geologic horizon.  Many of these jobs have been run with good results.

  If you would like I could send you the input data and VTK flow.

Thanks,

Mark