[Paraview] Multiple versions of ParaView on same computer; how do I choose one?

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon May 11 10:19:36 EDT 2015

Are they installed in different folders? If yes, you could set PATH
environment variable to point the directory that has paraview command.
If you looking for a system wide solution then you could create small
shell script under /etc/profile.d (for CentOS but it must be similar in
Ubuntu) to automatically set PATH environment variable.

--ufuk