[Paraview] to be sure about used hardware ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon May 11 10:15:56 EDT 2015

Hi Armin,

Actually, the data size is 541x385x40 (x,y,z; float) ~8.3M grid points
and i am using regular grid not unstructured. I will give a chance to
wavelet source as you suggest to get feeling about the performance but i
am still looking for an answer for my initial question. Is out of box
ParaView binary could use full capability of hardware or not?

Thanks again,

--ufuk