[Paraview] to be sure about used hardware ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon May 11 09:15:24 EDT 2015

Hi All,

My question could be very basic but how to be sure that Paraview uses
installed graphics card (in my case Nvidia K2000)? Do i need to install
Paraview from source (using Nvidia drivers) to use the full capability
of underlying hardware? I am asking because volume rendering seems
little bit slow when i try to use binary Paraview installation after
installing driver of the graphics card. I just want to be sure about it.

Regards,

--ufuk