[Paraview] eps outputting in paraview

付作光 fzgkkk at 126.com
Fri May 8 23:37:44 EDT 2015

Dear Dave,

Thanks for your suggestion; I should firstly say sorry for giving an ambiguous description of PS, now here, the PS stands for Photoshop.

Secondly, I have tested another many times for outputting eps, you are very right, choosing ‘Rasterize 3D Geometry’ when writing the eps files perhaps the only way to record the color map while no choosing may lead to an automatic transformation from the color to grey-scale ones.

But I think this is not a real vector graphics formats since the pixel of it is a constant when the dpi is to be changed. So, recording the color map in tiff format with desired pixel and proper size is the best choice.

Best regards

zuoguang Fu