[Paraview] eps outputting in paraview

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Thu May 7 10:15:02 EDT 2015

Hi Zuoguang,

For the first image -- what happens with Rasterize 3D Geometry left on? The
GL2PS library used to generate the vector graphics formats can't handle
geometry which is shaded using textures, which I suspect is the issue here.
Rasterizing these objects is, unfortunately, the only way to preserve the
colors that I'm aware of.

For the second image, what does the output ps look like?

Dave