[Paraview] File in pipeline browser has changed; best way to reload

Schlottke, Michael M.Schlottke at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 5 04:07:34 EDT 2015

Hi Alex,

there is a thread from around 2 years ago that proposed a couple of solutions. Especially if you are using a custom reader plugin this provides for a clean and user-friendly approach:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2013-June/028588.html
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2013-June/028596.html (this is the solution we use)

Regards,

Michael